* Our location is in the parking lot of My Parents Basement – The address is 22 N. Avondale Road.
* Set up starts at 9 am. Please plan accordingly to give yourself time to get set up. Please unload and then plan to park at Little Tree Art Studio parking lot (2834 Franklin Street). Please do not park along Pine Street or in the parking lot of My Parents Basement. These spots are reserved for customers.
* Please arrive to set up no later than 9:45 am to secure your spot for the day. If you are running behind, you may text or call the market manager to let them know, but they may not be able to hold that for you if they are busy setting up. We do our best to keep everyone’s spots consistent as we know customers look for you each week.
* The manager on duty will assign you a spot and collect any fees. If you are new, please be prepared for both a booth fee ($20) and application fee ($20) to be collected.
* Market opens at 10 am.
* Please do not plan on breaking down until the market closes at 1 pm.
* We will have live music each week.
* We provide water and bathrooms are located in My Parents Basement.
* We are a rain or shine market, however, there have been cases when we close because of severe weather (heavy lightning, tornado, hurricane). We will always post our status on Facebook and do our best to send our timely communication. You can also subscribe to REMIND by texting @aefm to the number 81010 We will use this to send out text communications throughout the season. Also, we are currently working on an “indoor option” for our vendors to assist our vendors with the rain. We will keep you posted.